Questions we are asked regarding the bait vending machines.
- Question: Where are your vending machines made?
Answer: The USA, our machines are built in Des Moines Iowa supporting American workers.
- Question: I’m not in vending, how hard is the machine to operate?
Answer: Our vendors are simple to operate. When the vendor is delivered we work out a time at your convenience when we will assist you with set up. It takes about 20 minutes. We also send you a quick start guide. You will also have free lifetime 24/7 tech support which you can call anytime if you have any questions or on the unlikely occasion you have a issue we are always there to assist. .
- Question: I hear bad or dead bait come out of the machine.
Answer: The machine has no idea when the bait needs to be changed. It’s entirely up to the operator. We have hundreds of operators throughout the country who sell fresh high quality bait on a daily basis.
- Question: Can you vend minnows in the Sportsman?
Answer: Absolutely, We have a large percentage of operators who vend minnows in the Sportsman. We can teach you the dos and don’ts in the process. You do need leak proof cups which the lids stay on during the drop. And good healthy minnows are key.
- Question: How soon can we get a machine after the order is placed?
Answer: Our machines are built and ready to ship. Once the order is placed you can have your machine in about a week.
- Question: Can your machines be outside year round in the weather?
Answer: Our machines are the only bait vendors on the market today engineered from the ground up to be operated outdoors any season and any climate. The Sportsman has a heater kit included which allows it to operate in sub zero weather.